Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 58)

To Anon - Show me some proof

Posted: May 26th, 2018 - 11:58 am In Reply to: It most probably is my min. wage...sm - Anon

You didn't say what state you lived in, how was I supposed to know? If you can't make minimum wage in your job, it's time for another job anyway. I was basing my comments on what I know based on the circumstances in the state where I live. I applied at Synernet more than 5 years ago and they weren't hiring out here then, that was before our minimum wage increase went into effect and before wages took a nosedive so I know it wasn't because of minimum wage. It was probably also because of the things I mentioned earlier, maybe insurance costs were too high, it can be many things if you weren't so narrow-minded and gave yourself some time to think it through. You don't have to prove anything to me but you don't need to be snarky either, I was just trying to help.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)