Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Is this normal for Softscript??? - Fool Me Twice

Posted: Sep 12th, 2017 - 5:55 pm In Reply to: I SUGGEST YOU - Tater

I applied in July, interviewed a week later, got an offer letter on Aug 3, all HR paperwork done, and then...nothing. I emailed HR in mid-August and got a snarky one back from an HR assistant who tells me IT will contact me in 7-10 business days to download the program and then Training will schedule with me, and DO NOT CONTACT THEM!! Needless to say, it's now mid-September and I'm still waiting on IT and Training and/or ANYBODY from Softscript to let me know if I still have a job. I notice they've posted several ads on Indeed so know they have 100s of resumes to wade through, but I'm supposed to already be an employee. I need a job NOW and do not have time to deal with their BS. Anybody else going or have gone through this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)