Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 67)

Nuance is 100 typed/200 edited per hour--sm - anon

Posted: Sep 11th, 2017 - 12:14 pm In Reply to: Looking for production requirements for FT per pay period for Nuance, MModal, KS PLEASE! - IMEDX 24,000

Honestly, the majority are edited lines. Some other important requirements to note though: a) If you exceed 5% reports pended for blanks, you will receive .07/.035 per line (number of blanks allowed is account dependent). b) Pay is also predicated upon QA score. Anything below 99% keeps you at .08/.04 per line. There is the potential to make more (which is a good thing) but they are extremely nitpicky. If you do as I did, and have something about drug use in the family history instead of social history, your QA score will be docked one full point. All that said, another thing is right now, many, many accounts are running out of work. Last week there was no work for 12 hours of my 30 hour work week. Some accounts do have enough work, but I would not anticipate that to last long.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)