Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Andrews crew.. (Views: 45)

Lockhart - mtsayswhat

Posted: Sep 8th, 2017 - 9:17 am In Reply to: Avoid Lockhart Transcription! - MT4Life

I guess I was one of the lucky ones, though I didn't do much work for her because I wanted to make sure she came through on her side. When she said she couldn't do direct deposit, for whatever reason, that was it for me. Nope, these fingers do not work until I can see the $$ in the bank. I do know that she was on a FB group at first promising all this work and then it just went away. I do have to give her credit though for express mailing my check to me as promised. I too have been stiffed by quite a few "companies" and it's a shame they are out there still trying to hire people. There's another one in Indiana that is just crazy. I'm sorry MT4Life that you've had to go through this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)