Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

That is a bunch of bull crap... - MT2

Posted: Sep 4th, 2017 - 3:58 pm In Reply to: I have to wonder..... - Happy MT

They list their qualifications in their ads and everything else they look for, including experience. If they want to manipulate newbies, then all they have to do is advertise for newbies. They know exactly what they're doing. They know how many people are going to apply. They would be better off saying they only need X amount of people so that we could know they probably filled the position already like normal companies do. Stop making excuses for these companies. They can save a form letter in their computer and just send them off to the applicants. I applied to one company 3 times and got the same "form" letter back all 3 times. Too bad I didn't realize it until the 3rd time. A lot of these companies advertise and just don't hire at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)