Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: IC worker.. (Views: 45)

It is true. There are no GOOD companies, no MTSO that can - be trusted any longer. SM

Posted: Aug 15th, 2017 - 1:47 pm

It is time for everyone to get out if at all possible, and stop hanging on to the faint hope that your accounts are coming back.

I got in with what I thought was a good company.  Unfortunately, the accounts they got from Screwance are going back to Screwance.

I'll ride this train to the final stop and then I'm off.  No more of this musical frigging MTSO crap. I'm done with it.  I'm not going through this job search crap with MT again.

Screwance is making a really good offer, undercutting to the bone, to get these accounts back.  We're told it's not the doctors/dictators' choice to go back.  It's apparently the accounting or budget department choice of the facilities.

I know not everyone can get out, but if you can, please do.  You'll all eventually end up with Screwance working for next to nothing even more than you do now and you'll end up getting even less work when all that easy dictation goes to India again. 

Good thing I applied for food stamps and medical assistance after the last MTSO dump.  I'll need them now and wont have any trouble meeting the income requirements for it.  Cry

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)