Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Let me get this straight - Clarification please

Posted: Aug 16th, 2017 - 2:42 pm In Reply to: Thanks for rubbing it in everyone elses face that - you income is just for extras. SM

So taking your post at face value, other posters who might be doing okay are not allowed to state as such?

Everyone has to be wallowing in misery, scraping to survive, etc., when they post to avoid offending anyone?

I'm widowed and scraping to get by. I hate what this industry has become. I live paycheck to paycheck because there's simply not an extra dollar to put aside for a rainy day.

Not everyone is in the same situation in this industry. The OP expressed her concern about the industry and also stated she was fortunate to only need her check for extra income.

What, pray tell, is so offensive about that statement? I'm delighted for her. Good for her. I wish more of us were in that same situation.

You seriously need to step back, take a look around and find things to be thankful for in your life (surely you must have some, we all do), and stop looking for reasons to be offended at a post by another MT simply because she isn't suffering as much as you seem to think she should be.

Honestly, I thought 2016 was the Year of Being Offended, by 2017 is turning out to be just as bad or perhaps even worse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)