Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Just ignore her... - angry, bitter woman

Posted: Aug 15th, 2017 - 8:37 pm In Reply to: bitter much? - anon

Pretty sure its the same angry little woman who attacked me repeatedly because I made the mistake of posting that my employer had some extra work we were trying to catch up on... and she went off the rails because - get this - how dare I post about how much work we have when other people don't have any work at all, and then I'm not even willing to share what my company is! Even though I had already posted the fact that we had just hired new people AND the work was already caught up. Still not good enough for her... because I shouldn't be telling anyone that because its like bragging to those less fortunate and she ran off a string of name calling on me.

Now she says you shouldn't be posting that this is just your extra income when others are struggling to pay their bills. Yep, HAS to be the same nutjob. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)