Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: IC worker.. (Views: 37)

TTS - Tell Them Squat - Totally fed up...

Posted: Aug 8th, 2017 - 6:27 pm In Reply to: I have work but... - TTS drone

This is, by far, the WORST company I have ever worked for as far as communication goes. Sometimes I just wish I could pick up the phone and actually talk to a human being there. When I have called and someone actually picked up the phone, I was made to feel like, "you actually called us? Don't you know the protocol is to put it in an email?" Mind you, they didn't actually SAY that, but that's how I feel every time I call. There is not one darned thing personal about this company and now I know why.....Nuance has their claws in this one, too. Like you, TTS drone, had I known that Nuance was a big part of this company, I would NEVER have signed on.

I could absolutely kick myself for agreeing to a "contract" that pays me literally pennies. I am only working for the insurance which I will need because my blood pressure is up, I am depressed, and my cholesterol is bad. And before anyone says I'm nuts for staying, I have NO CHOICE until I find another job, which is becoming a joke because I, along with the thousands of others who were affected by this Nuance BS, are also looking for the same jobs. I'm trying, but it is getting very discouraging. I have sent out dozens of resumes and not just for transcription, but for in-house medical office jobs and others not even related to medicine.

Being a couple years away from retirement, I'm afraid no one will want to hire me (even though it's supposedly against the law to discriminate against "seasoned" workers). I know one thing.....I never, in my wildest dreams, thought I would be making minimum wage at my age for the work I do and the amount of knowledge that is needed to do this job. It is absolutely criminal what these companies have done to this industry and most of us are stuck because we are in our 50s or 60s and they know it. The only thing that makes me feel better is knowing that someday they are ALL going to have to answer for what they have done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)