Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 32)

Same here. - sm

Posted: Aug 8th, 2017 - 6:23 pm In Reply to: I have work but... - TTS drone

I don't recall anyone telling me either when I took the job and I was so desperate to get back home to work that I did not think to ask or do my due diligence either. I am also in a very rural area and I was suddenly without anyone to help with my children, so I had to get back to work at home in a hurry. I am stuck now, too. The only thing that gets me through is seeing how happy my kids are having me home. I have to keep telling myself that this is for them, enjoy their childhood, and know that I can move along to something better one day when they are older. Agreed that the only time we hear from them is "SOS" or "you're in trouble." Tick is exactly right. Nuance's stranglehold spreads out much further than people realize.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)