Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I have work but... - TTS drone

Posted: Aug 8th, 2017 - 6:07 pm In Reply to: Any TTS employees here - who have been OOW?

No one ever communicates with us except for to holler about SOS!OMG! and then telling us the SOS is over. We are kept completely in the dark. I don't know if my account (a moderately sized M, midatlantic) is safe or not. I don't know whether my secondary and tertiary accounts still exist or not either.

When I was hired I did not know TTS was in bed with Nuance, because no one said so, and I guess I didn't do my due diligence. :( Had I known that before, I would never had taken the job. And now I'm stuck, very rural, and I'm getting fed up too.

I hate the fact that Nuance is like some kind of animal with all the subcontracted MTSOs hanging off it like ticks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)