Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 49)

File a claim with your state DOL and also - your state Attorney General

Posted: Aug 7th, 2017 - 9:21 am In Reply to: Bonus forgot! - anonMT

This must be exposed. Even if their army of lawyers somehow makes it at all feasible that they really really meant only certain of us were to receive the incentives and bonus (they didn't), I think they are still liable for payment, no matter what they meant, because they didn't actually state in clear terms who was eligible until way way after the fact.

I don't have an army of lawyers, however. The good news is these govt agencies act on behalf of the law and to prevent abuse of employees, as far as they are able. Their job is to investigate the claims and to submit their findings to the company and demand payment.

If Nuance refuse to pay, perhaps they will be taken to court by a State Attorney General and we'll see how that goes. It's pretty obvious they reneged on their offer and then tried to paint it like that's what they meant all along. Too bad.

I don't love this company, I don't see how anyone in our job could. I think they are lousy. When my smaller MTSO was eaten by them my pay immediately halved. Literally halved. I have seen others quit in disgust, work for another MTSO, then that gets eaten up by either Nuance or MM (who sounds to be not much better - BUT at least THEY paid the bonuses out during the cyber attack!).

I, like many of us, live in a rural area without many jobs. The jobs I could get would not pay more than what I'm making now, and at least I don't have to pay for transportation, etc. So many people seem to come on here demanding we quit and tell us we are lazy for not finding a new job, a new career. I can't listen to that. It just doesn't make sense to me. I am close to retirement, I love this actual JOB, if not the company, and I will even put up with the horrible pay.

But this? This is just plain highway robbery. We may find we are "spitting" in the wind, but we have to try.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)