Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

This sounds terrible. Advice I've not taken myself in past: - Get out now. Autumn is no time

Posted: Aug 6th, 2017 - 7:43 pm In Reply to: Don't know how much longer I can be in Corporate Limbo - Anon

to be looking for a job in this field.

Jump through all the professional hoops, give notice, chat cheerfully and express regret about being forced to move on. Just to keep all options open, but it seems too possible that some accounts are not coming back. If they do, Nuance'll be in touch. (And you can respond at that point as you wish. :) )

Sorry it's come to the point where that seems like the best advice I can come up with. I have instead hunkered down with books and TV and done nothing for months while I waited for conditions to improve, and I do not recommend it to anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)