Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 66)

I HEAR YA! - CB

Posted: Aug 5th, 2017 - 6:31 am In Reply to: HEY NUANCE, I am NOT quitting! - unless and until I get another job!

I totally understand your heartbreak, Aug 4, 2017 after just over 13 years 6 months with Accentus/Nuance; my ML informed me that they are terminating my contract as I cannot meet my 3001 converted line weekly contractual commitment even though I got paid for 3290 converted lines last week and 4032 converted lines the week before and 3925 converted the week before that etc. etc, at the same time working an extra 11 hours a week and losing approximately 40% of my income since they implemented the new WHATEVER THEY CALL IT! When your ML knows you work part-time and the hours you work and cannot provide adequate amounts of work for you to reach your commitment, yet I did not uphold my contract that I signed....I did not realize I was able to pull work out of my own ass....Hmmmmmm but they care about me and want me to be successful OMG LMAO!!! Is this a joke!!!! FFS

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)