Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I didn't like this post, but then I remembered I often - wonder how many hair-on-fire

Posted: Aug 3rd, 2017 - 4:32 pm In Reply to: LOL and here you are still obsessed with this - board.

posters are here rioting in this bonfire? A dozen who may or may not be genuinely cheated? Two dozen? Five?

Surely almost all MTs were aware that bonuses would be available to those fortunate to have the work to earn them. I knew the first day I'd not be able to earn it because I was not among those on the first accounts gotten up in time. Oh, well. Nice for those who were.
It can be helpful to remember that the vast majority of MTs virtually never drop by here, much less hang around and complain, not their style. And, after all, time spent here is time they could be making money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)