Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Use the arrow keys too - sm

Posted: Aug 1st, 2017 - 8:20 am In Reply to: I do not comprehend how the time discrepancy occurs. - Does not compute

The system registers both audio playing and keyboard usage. You can have both silent for a certain amount of time (60 seconds?) before it registers as inactive but I have gotten in the habit of constantly tapping the foot pedal lightly or using the up down arrows as I'm reading the CP, working in ADT, online searching for something, proofing, whatever. There is nothing we can do about slow download times. That will not register as inactive time, though. But they are keeping track of that too by keeping track of when you are logged into Fluency but not in a report. All of this is ridiculous since it doesn't even reflect what we are actually doing when we are working.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)