Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

That sounds about right, I have emails from - TSM throughout confirming 1.5x and 2.0x

Posted: Jul 30th, 2017 - 5:35 pm In Reply to: Conspiracy theory- payroll hours changed - aviatrix

It's painfully obvious that it happened exactly as you said. I also went to sign my time sheet and saw the double hours for one week and then they disappeared.

Possibly they realized this around the 19th when that email was sent out explaining how difficult it was to calculate the extra pays (the $30 I got, really?), but they must have also realized we would be hopping mad and not deliver the exceptional hard work and extra hours they needed if they told us we were getting nothing.

This invidious ploy to attempt to defraud us is possibly the worst I have seen from Nuance. They must not be successful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)