Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I think such a view exhibits quite a bit of faith-sm - anon

Posted: Jul 8th, 2017 - 6:05 pm In Reply to: I know I have said more than once on this board - that I hope Nuance goes

If you assume we would all be better off without Nuance, it seems you are assuming something better and not worse would fill the void. I do not have the same level of faith in business in general. There are probably some good ones out there but Nuance was able to become the behemoth it is because the hospitals wanted to save money on services and did not care that their employees would work for services that did not provide decent pay or benefits. Sure, one could work at MModal where you have a cesspool of accounts and the QA requirement is higher but that is not what I view as better. Let's face it, most of the time if you have to work for somebody else for your living, that somebody else is not looking out for your best interests. I was very surprised that Nuance has paid for the downtime they have. I am a bit concerned about whether or not the job will last because I have no desire to hop around hoping for better at one of the other companies that are not likely to give me better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)