Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

We knew 30 days in advance all CA employees - would be laid off.

Posted: Jul 8th, 2017 - 4:07 pm In Reply to: Speaking of getting laid off, how did they do the deed to you? - Anon

So they did notify us(they had to by law - when you lay off over a certain amount of employees, you are required at least 30 days of notice)..... So, yeah, not like SS surprise fed ex notice/locking out w/o notice. But still, the reason was what I had a problem with...simply because we were in an employee-friendly state, and Nuance does not want to be "friendly" to their employees - makes it too hard to steal from them.

The reason I believe the accounts are permanent is because my manager told us all. I guess that doesn't mean it's true, but I have no reason to believe they would lie. She said these clients were already getting dissatisfied with Nuance and this latest fiasco was just the last straw.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)