Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

latest email from supervisor - SleepyMT

Posted: Jul 5th, 2017 - 10:15 pm In Reply to: Email question - OHMT

The supervisor for my group is saying anyone (PT/FT) can do this unless you are on 100% QA. Her messages on this were pretty clear, surprisingly. She just stated the hours you need to work to get the incentive, that you can do it whenever you want during the selected days and that all you need to do is let her know the day and time you'd be working. She said don't use the Swapboard because that will make it seem like it's "scheduled production work" rather than OT/bonus work.

I find the incentive odd too especially since they would be paying me the incentive plus my production pay plus OT pay (I'm in one of those states that has OT paid at time and a half). I have a hard time believing they would shell out money like that for MTs. If they really appreciated us so much, we'd be paid better all the time...not just when they need extra helpers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)