Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

My check is not even close to being correct - i am missing lines at

Posted: Jul 5th, 2017 - 12:39 pm

two separate pay rates, i am missing hours of down time, and i can't get a response from anyone.  the only thing that appears even remotely correct is the first pay week.  i communicated with my manager monday, and she had only submitted a third of my down time hours but said she would correct it.  it would have been nice if she had contacted me first to double check her figures.  i'm not real sure how they were told to handle this on the manager's end, but i KNOW mine is not right.  i'm just so mad right now.  this is beyond rediculous.  now, they tell us they are going to be paying 1-1/2 times normal for first 8 hours and double after 8 ???? 

i SO bad wanted to think they would get it correct ... and maybe they have that intention and my manager is just bad with numbers.  i don't know, but i do know i want the rest of my money Yell

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)