Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Good for you. Also check with workforce development - or whatever it is called in your state Sm

Posted: Jul 4th, 2017 - 12:40 pm In Reply to: After these past few days of covering for whomever, - I am outta here. sm

see if you qualify for free training in some other field.

I am truly sorry for people who come out on the short end of this disaster, no matter what company you work for, but I am glad it seems to be a serious wakeup call for some of you.

I'm in the process of the same thing right now; watching some guy's list every day, calling workforce development/Job Center/whatever, looking at everything and anything possible even if I work 3 different jobs with assorted hours. At least it's a steady check every week and I know exactly how much I'm making and that I can continue having a decent place to live instead of the streets or local homeless shelter.

I'm even swallowing my pride and doing the roommate thing. $350-400 a month rent and utilities is a lot better than 600 and up for my own place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)