Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Both - me

Posted: Jul 3rd, 2017 - 11:34 am In Reply to: MModal versus Nuance - lesser of two evils?

I retired from Nuance after many years in a QA/QS/team leader position. I felt very bad for the large number of MTs I monitored. Extremely often there was no work available across the board, and the radiology MTs got paid per report so if the report had 10 reports on it, they were paid for 1. I went to MModal for part time work just as an MLS and I've seen a couple of low work periods, but that was rare. Lately we've gotten so many new accounts it's been on OT. You don't get inundated with emails, they don't call you ever, you just log in and do your work and go on about your business. They pay much better too, pay depending on experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)