Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I worked for both and at the same time - MT

Posted: Feb 4th, 2017 - 10:22 am In Reply to: MModal versus Nuance - lesser of two evils?

And I had to go see a therapist for stress and I aged tremendously (True story). Thing is, I wouldn't go back to either. If you are at M Modal stay. Nuance seems to pay more but this is always in question. At least with M Modal you know what will be in your paycheck depending on the OOW situation of course. Nuance just does things which are so shady they can't even put into print. They are really gong to get it someday legally. M Modal already did have to reorganize and they were sued so they know they can only go so far. Nuance seems to push the envelope. Bottom line is they are absolutely dishonest. Positive thing about both: Never missed a paycheck. Not once. Unlike some companies which seem to be nice but do not pay or "mess up" the paycheck (wink wink) to their favor. Since you already have a job may I suggest you go on Glassdoor and look up lesser known companies... there are at least a handful which are honest and old school and are very picky with who they hire but they are out there. Please don't do what I did. I don't regret it but doing both M Modal and Nuance I knew I'd get at least minimum wage for both every 2 weeks and I could keep a roof over my children's head. Now I've aged tremendously over the stress and my child is all grown up. Life is too short! Keep looking or stay at M Modal! IMHO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)