Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Yep - Ludicrous

Posted: Jun 21st, 2017 - 5:47 am In Reply to: Best answer! How many QA people does it take - sm

Which is why I am leaving. IMHO, companies like this do what they do and get away with it because people choose to do nothing and they continue. Seems things would change if they didn't have a job themselves to come to to start with because no one would work for them!
See how they are when they have days canceled because there is no work BEING done. See how long they can cover their food bill. People keep forgetting, consumers have control, stick together, get an attorney, spread the word on social media, go to the heart of the matter - hospitals, doctors, AHDI, etc. I have sent in my 2 cents! Yes, it will be tough in the beginning, but it's time to make things right in this industry, for real, not just blowing smoke up my behind, like this one just did, promised things like a politician, oh, that's right, he is campaigning.... IDK about everyone else, but I'm already suffering because of companies like this, how much worse can it get??? Have already lost my home, have done without more times than I care to talk about during this career of shame, and each time I say it will get better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)