Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I still don't get it - MT

Posted: Jun 20th, 2017 - 11:36 am In Reply to: You forgot Mayo Clinic. - nm

Why are these companies allowed to skate? I mean it has been well documented that the continued practices (overhiring, bad management of accounts, promises not kept, no trust) of Wahlscribe manager has hurt people. What now because people "should flex their schedule" to be happy when work is and then everything else is okay and forgotten should be okay? I say it is not okay. I say why lure people into a situation where people have been hurt and where existing employees promised a schedule (who should NOT have to flex to be happy) continue to be hurt. Why are certain people here enabling company management which hurt people? Is this some kind of crazy syndrome? I don't think it is reality. If a wolf in sheep's clothing has proven colors, why keep being tricked? And that goes for the other companies which we know hurt people, their families, their financial welfare, not to say their mental health! I'm indeed shocked at this casual attitude in a very bad situation and about a very bad person running a ridiculous, ridiculous situation. Stand by and let it go or even enabling such actions makes that as bad as the actions or worse! Learn from history. It repeats itself!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)