Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

It seems to be just us because if you take a look at reviewes on Glass Door - a lot of them are good

Posted: Jun 15th, 2017 - 1:14 am In Reply to: That would bug me too and I don't blame you for being upset - Can Do Nothing Right

That's where I found out, for example, that everyone else gets a month of PTO and 12 separate sick days.

I don't think it's all management, either. There are just too many of them saying things like the "benefits are good." There are quite a few saying the "pay is good." The people working in the speech recognition part of Nuance seem to have it pretty good. They also complain about management somewhat. They say that there are too many managers, for one thing. When they say like "Why doesn't the company do....." You will see some management official who admits to same jumping in there with a response.

You don't see anything like that with us. They are deliberately exploiting and abusing us and I say we have to figure out a way to stop that crap. It would be great if we could organize, somehow. People working 40 hours a week should not be in poverty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)