Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 34)

Yes, I quickly discerned that Nuance Transcription Services - was us and that Nuance was the rest of them, the w

Posted: Jun 16th, 2017 - 1:16 am In Reply to: Do you look under "Nuance Transcription Services" - or just "Nuance" SM

It was under "Nuance" that I found out they all got a month of PTO and 12 separate days of sick leave, but I suspect that TSMs or OMs and above also get a month of PTO and 12 days of sick leave. They seem to be gone "on vacation" a lot. In our case, if our states mandate sick leave, they back that right out of the measly 10 days of PTO we get instead of just giving us the sick leave and leaving our PTO alone. They obviously are NOT about to give us any more. There are people getting just 26 or 28 hours of PTO -- not even a lousy whole week. I wish I had gotten hold of whomever was responsible for mandating sick leave in my state, because I would have asked if they could write something in the law that says something to the effect that this is a benefit, and takeaways are illegal. Unfortunately, I didn't find out about it in time to try to do that. Next year it looks as though I will get just 2-1/2 days of PTO, PER YEAR, working 40 hours a week for these crapheads. Something, sometime is going to get them for deliberately being so greedy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)