Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. (Views: 31)

That would bug me too and I don't blame you for being upset - Can Do Nothing Right

Posted: Jun 14th, 2017 - 5:13 pm In Reply to: Got an email from my OM today that was helpful, BUT... - one of the comments made really got my dander up.

I have yet to understand why Nuance says patient care is their number one priority, yet penalizes MLS for sending questionable blanks to QC. Or they say "no blanks" but you have no time to try to verify information in order to have no blanks. It's a Catch 22 and there is no way to get out of it. This company looks for ways to destroy morale and steal money from their employees. I'm sorry about your Final Warning. I hope you find a better place to work that values you and your experience, and your desire to do quality work

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)