Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I left transcription and am working in an office now. - HadEnoughOfMT

Posted: Apr 27th, 2017 - 10:40 pm In Reply to: Former LM MTs - AnMT

I'm just finishing my second week and, although it's been challenging to adjust in some ways, I'm starting to really enjoy it. One of my new coworkers told me today that I'm fitting in really, really well. It helped to hear that! I also have already been paid. Next month I will get Memorial Day off and it's paid, too. Also get the 4th of July, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving and the day after, Christmas Day, New Year's Day off and still paid for. They also give us 48 hours of paid sick leave per year, one week's vacation after a year, 401(k) after a year that is automatic, and pay increases. I haven't had any of this in years and years, so I'm almost beside myself. My commute is very short, too. Had a bit of a challenging adjustment (still feeling it to some degree), but I'm persevering and really starting to feel less like a fish out of water. My nerves have been my worst problem, but I'm settling down a bit more each day. Anyway, I was sad about LM (had been with them for almost 8 years) and loved the account I was on (terrific account with fabulous providers), but I made this move really quickly and think it's going to be a great fit for me once I get the job under my belt. Right now, I'm sure drained at the end of each shift with so much to learn and getting used to working outside of the house again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)