Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

LOL, not quite - anon

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2017 - 12:09 am In Reply to: And people like you are the reason Mmodal - sm

People like me actually pass audits, make more than Cali minimum wage, quite a bit more actually, and can handle the job.

I simply do not feel the need to support frivolous lawsuits because others are incompetent at their jobs.

The MT biz changed due to globalization. Everything has changed due to globalization. It stinks but no one forces anyone to be an MT. If you don't like it, retrain and do something else.

M*Modal goes out of their way to adhere to the labor laws of California. I have personally received numerous e-mails when I have done something that pertains to those labor laws (working over 8 hours in a day, breaks, getting paid for at least 4 hours in NJA situations, etc.)

So, no, I don't support a bunch of disgruntled MTs and greedy lawyers who are going to cause so much grief that M*Modal decides California just isn't worth it any more and I lose my job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)