Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 46)

This is exactly why everyone needs to keep track of - everything for their own protection SM

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2017 - 9:22 pm In Reply to: Fired from KS - Cookie

Screen shots, copy everything.

If you are even the least little bit unhappy about something, or dispute something, or ask for QA reversals, or anything, you have a chance to be fired immediately for whatever crocked up reason they come up with.

I too was fired from another MTSO some time ago for a different administrative reason. About a week before I noticed the work slowing down for me, someone I was supposed to cover for all of a sudden needed her hours back that day, and I wasnt getting calls for help like I usually was.

One afternoon I got no work at all and 5 pm got the email from the HR broad who couldnt even spell properly.

It was an administrative decision, because the manager herself later said that it wasnt her decision.

Moral of the story: COVER YOUR "SELF" no matter what. They will stab you in the back in a split second for no reason at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)