Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

AMEN!!!! - Totally agree

Posted: Jan 27th, 2017 - 2:01 pm In Reply to: CAMADARIE - Can we have some?

I, too, am so sick to death of the people posting saying that they are "sick of" reading posts about people "complaining" that they are never paid on time anymore. The whole point of this forum is to be able communicate with our fellow MTs and to have an outlet to vent and not feel so alone. I also worked at Keystrokes for quite a few years, so I know exactly what they are going through and I feel for them. You're right, this job is very isolating. I do have a husband, but he is at work all day Monday-Friday, which means that I am totally alone for a good 10 hours a day with nobody to talk to, so I very much appreciate having a place to come and chat and vent. Nobody has the right to come on here and tell people to stop "whining" or "complaining" or to "leave and find a new job" if they are so unhappy. In case those people haven't noticed, it is MUCH harder to find decent MT jobs these days. It's not at all like it was 10 years ago, when you could throw your resume out there and, within a day, have several companies contacting you wanting to hire you. It's nothing like that anymore. I'm sure that many of these people are trying to find new jobs, but it's not something that happens overnight anymore! In fact, it can take weeks to even months, unfortunately.

To the people who come on this forum simply to bash others for venting their frustrations, especially when their company has been consistently paying them late for months, needs to move along. If you don't like reading it, THEN DON'T. There is absolutely no reason for you to take time out of your day to criticize and judge these hard working MTs who are being royally screwed over by their employer. If you have nothing nice, constructive, or helpful to say, then don't say anything!!!! You don't know a single one of these people and you have no idea what they may be dealing with in their personal lives. Maybe there is a reason they HAVE to do this job. You have no clue, so you are in absolutely NO position to judge anyone on here. It is completely ignorant and uncalled for. No one is forcing you to be here or to read anything you don't want to read.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)