Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Usually they give us a pay cut around this time too - just saying

Posted: Nov 30th, 2016 - 11:51 am In Reply to: I want to take the opportunity to thank MM - sarcasm involved :)

Mmodal is the master of bah humbug. Not only do they deny PTO around the holidays, but then when we inevitably run out of work they make us take it anyway and ruin any chance we have of making plans with family. Never do they give raises or even anything remotely close to a bonus, just constant audits and negative feedback. And they wonder why their employees are unhappy?

Praying to God this is my last holidays with this company. I stayed so I could raise my kids and be at home, but now when I am done with school next semester I can go get a real job with a real company that actually cares about its employees not just the pretend 1 week MT week. Gag.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)