Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Good grief. Am I on new accounts or is there a lack of work. - dnr

Posted: Nov 17th, 2016 - 6:21 pm

Wonder if the good account went to India. It was scheduled to go sometime this month. Hopefully they will fail miserably as this client is VERY VERY picky and the level of medical terminology knowledge is high.

Getting an account I have never done before. I was doing okay lph-wise until I got a report with a mandatory standard, and I have no idea where most of the stuff dictated goes as 95% does not match anything in the @@ to fill in.

It infuriates me that I never get to stay on any one account to become familiar with it and the dictators. Takes away one of the aspects that is most important to speed - familiarity with the dictators!

So much for all the effort to try to raise the count. I really need to earn more than minimum wage, but that means over 200 lph, something which I have not ever attained on my accounts. Looks like the car is not going to be repaired. Looks like I will be riding the bike, and that is good for job searching. Sure, there is public transportation, but in my area, it takes 1-1/2 hours to get anywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)