Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

IMPORTANT! New e-mail this morning states they WILL cover self-employed spouses - sm

Posted: Nov 16th, 2016 - 9:52 am

What the heck, you know I thought it was really, really odd when I was reading through the benefit package before starting open enrollement that NOWHERE did it state they were not covering self-employed spouses.  So, I checked the spousal authorization form again and it did not indicate they were going to cover spouses, so I went on to ask for single coverage.  THANK GOD I did not do the whole thing and did it as a draft.  You may think that their coverage is horrendous, but my husband and I were looking to get him the same decent coverage and it would have cost him 500 dollars a month besides what I was going to pay so 247.00 a paycheck for the both of us is nothing.  

IF you have already submitted yours and did not know this I would DEMAND they rescind it so that you can add your spouse if he is self employed!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)