Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I survived, LOL - mom2huskies

Posted: Nov 12th, 2016 - 8:28 am In Reply to: Mom2huskies, how did your phone call go? - MT

I was put on PM for inactive time. I know my HSDM is doing what she is told to do. However, I still do not think it is right.

I tried explaining to her that for some of us it is near impossible to sit the whole day. In addition, if we are making the 165/99.65 within 8 hours why are they insisting on PM?

I know Mmodal wants to squeeze every drop of work out of us, but this is going over board. In reality they do not want us taking breaks although my HSDM says different.

Personally I think Mmodal wants to cull the herd and not pay UE. That is one reason they came up with inactive time.

I think a lot of us are in the same boat. Hopefully once I finish school I can just move on and I hope you can too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)