Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I agree I am so disappointed and upset - MT

Posted: Oct 25th, 2016 - 11:49 am In Reply to: Skyscription - So slow for me

First off, I really like them. If I had my choice I would stay with them forever. That being said, I can't believe I made about 3.00 an hour before taxes (as an IC) and then I get this tedious feedback regarding demographics. Also the program seems to send things back which I had corrected but they see it as uncorrected? I have no idea how this happened but in the instances I know I fixed these things but they go across the way VR had it. I had done quite a few reports and would have made literally 4 times the amount at my regular job on over time and instead made less than anything. I thought okay, that's okay I will get faster. Then I get feedback having nothing to do with my performance, but ADT problems about a question mark next to names and corrections to VR which I made but apparently did not take. When do we say that it's not worth our time? I like the people so much, but if I were to volunteer believe me it would be under less criticism regarding things which I either don't get paid for (ADT problems really on the program's end or the hospital's end) or things I fixed which did not take. That aside from the fact it is low pay at IC rates. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest. I thought this job would help pay my bills but instead it steals my life time and gives me nothing in return. Certainly not even a light bill can be paid this way. I am sorry to be complaining. I feel like I am looking a gift horse in the mouth as it is a job. But it really isn't a real job... not one which can even get me food.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)