Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

The simple fact is... - MTD

Posted: Oct 18th, 2016 - 6:47 am In Reply to: Skyscription - So slow for me

that if you're looking to pay bills and don't have another job, SkyScription is not the place for you. It's true that they have a lot of work for you to do, but if you have to fill in countless demographics that you're not being paid for and a system that's the worst in the business as far as production merits are concerned, this is not the job for you. Even if you're a fast typist, you won't make much. Even with all the work, and all the MTs they hire, the work still often runs late too often. They often have to ask for extra help from MTs AND QA. If they were as good as some would have you believe, there wouldn't be so many quitting. I've been with them for a little while, but I definitely don't depend on it to pay my major bills because I would never accomplish it. I used to do between 400 and 500 lines on other systems. With this job, I'm lucky if I make it to the 250 mark, so you know what I usually make is substantially cut, especially without incentives in place that other companies used to give for production. My advice is if you have another choice take it. If not, do what you have to do, but don't expect to be able to depend on this job to pay the bills.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)