Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Physician Name - QA

Posted: Oct 17th, 2016 - 5:54 pm In Reply to: Question for MTs at Skyscription - ? by name of physician

It's quite simple really. I am a QA there. If you need to add a cc, dictating for etc., you don't do a quick pick from the list, you run an entirely NEW search with that doctor's name and there you have it, a name without a question mark. Very simple.

People are making things way harder than necessary. Most MT's don't check their feedback because if they do, then I wouldn't have to keep repeating the same feedback. Laziness. If you can't follow rules and are lazy, then don't complain about a company and make it their fault.

Not sure how QA is inconsistent, but I only score on demo stuff, and the rest is educational purposes only for the most part, so you aren't dinged for it. They are very willing to work with people, laid back, and helpful. I also include comments sometimes to help. I enjoy working with this company. It's relaxed, easy work, just got several new accounts and am very busy. I work 2 jobs currently and am getting my coding classes done. I just think people like to complain. It doesn't matter what company it is, there are always complainers. There is no perfect company. You do what you have to and if you don't like it, move on.

To the person saying they are hiring due to people quitting, they actually are hiring like crazy because they have tons new accounts/work. People think this is easy money. If you want to make a certain amount, work at it. Fluency is quite easy to navigate and work with. If you have never used it, then yes it would be confusing. You have to give yourself time to get familiar and a routine, not going to make tons right out of the gate. There is a learning curve as with other platforms.

There are plenty of hospitals and clinics all over the US that hire in-house and pay between 16.00 and 26.00 an hour. I get alerts from indeed and a couple of other job boards, but as of yet nothing close to me is hiring so that is also an option. For me, I am going back into coding. I did it years ago and plan on doing that instead within the next year and that pays a lot more than MT work. Many at-home jobs paying well up to $35.00 an hour and on the low end of $18.00, but that's more than I make now. So, I will take it. Good luck to all of you on what you do, but for now I am happy with them and the other company I work for until I finish school and find a coding job. MT definitely doesn't pay what we are worth anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)