Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

asr technology - typngal

Posted: Oct 14th, 2016 - 1:39 am

i started training on asr in 2008 when it was fairly new.  it was completely unreadable,  we spent 40 hours a week correcting (training the system) etc.  that is the year i went from making high $20's to almost minimum wage, being told it would improve and we would eventually make more money, etc.  how many years later it is improved this much but STILL leaves words and even sentences out, NOT catching things it should be sometimes.  i posted once, this company used technology to ruin things, but they didnt have to, they could have organized better and paid better (and STILL dont pay decent).  you are welcome MM for training your system (probably thousands of MTs) and thanks for your low pay doing it, glad you make a decent paycheck from it!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)