Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: OVER.. (Views: 46)

More of us are coming forward now, seeing we are not - alone in what is happening.

Posted: Oct 3rd, 2016 - 11:19 am In Reply to: I will!!!! - CG

As I stated earlier, after 18 years we stuck with this company through lots of changes, almost bankruptcy, and thankfully we came through that. We didn't jump ship but waited it out, hoping for the best.

Now, most are hanging onto their jobs from pay period to the next. How can we even budget for our family, living in constant fear that this may be our last paycheck?

It's been proven, employees do not work well in an unhappy environment, where all you get is negative feedback, every change making your job worse, definitely not better. Threats only create more tension, fear, loss of focus, fatigue, depression, self-doubt. Eventually, when your body and mind have been fed this and reacting the best it can to cope year after year, day after day, you produce less but feel like you are working harder than ever. YOU ARE! It's not us that changed.

Use your phone camera or on your tablet, etc., and capture how others are in the same drastic predicament as you. Make sure to capture the address line and full text. It could help when you take a stand and fight back.

Also, as I stated above, we do deserve more respect and pay. MModal could not make it without us, but maybe that is the goal overall 're US MTs, at least.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)