Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: OVER.. (Views: 39)

I feel like I should get a medal for the job I just finished. - but will be punished

Posted: Oct 3rd, 2016 - 12:59 am

I know I will be punished because it took so long (the worst lph killer of the night). A 12-minute operative report and a very difficult and unusual operation necessitating a bit of anatomy checking to find the right words. Sure, I could have done fine with the lph if......... the doctor hadn't been eating nearly the entire time, dictating with her mouth full and munching AND the phone line was bad. Oh ya.... mushing her way through difficult terminology, which necessitated the anatomy search. Of course, the ASR output was horrible, and I had to retype 90% of the report. ...no F11 allowed for this account.

So....I await my punishment for doing a good job and, what I consider, above and beyond what I should have had to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)