Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

My take, sm - INDEPENDENCE DAY

Posted: Sep 30th, 2016 - 3:42 pm In Reply to: Severance pay. Some good news. - axed employee

We received 2 checks (or at least I did) today. It appears the first check was my wages to 9/23. Oh and I was docked at least $100 for typing "for the last SEVERAL days" instead of "for the last 12 days" even tho:

A. Did not make a difference in patient care.
B. Sure sounded on relisten like "for the last SEVERAL days" to me. (I will be mentioning this to my lawyer and I suggest you all do the same.)

The second check appears to be an estimation of my wages for THIS WEEK. so, since I've worked very little this week, I suspect I did NOT earn the estimated amount the second check paid me for, so I suspect they will deduct the difference from my severance.

I'll sign that darn thing--.and then not only file for unemployment but contact each and every Cali politico, news org, etc and let them know just what this scumbag company thinks of paying worker bees typing LIFE AND DEATH MEDICAL RECORDS less than McDonalds.

BURN IN HELL NUANCE.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)