Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Not obsessed, just informed.. (Views: 32)

My experience - with PS

Posted: Sep 14th, 2016 - 11:09 pm

So I see the ad and send my resume.  I currently have 1 IC job but the pay is too low for them to even advertise on this board, so I'm trying to look for something else or pick up a 2nd account, and statutory employee is sounding pretty decent.  I get a response that is only questions, basically reiterating the info already on my resume, i.e., do you have VR experience, what version of Word do you have, etc.  So I answer the questions again, and this goes on for 2 emails.  Each email ends with, "Please let me know if you have any questions..."  Then I get the the info about cpl (7.5 and 3.5, ugh) and a few more pieces of information, and the invitation to test.  I answer the email with a few questions of my own (i.e., spaces/headers/footers? will the test be actual dictation? is there an opportunity for future cpl increase? etc.)  Then the next email is very cold.  I'm told spaces yes, headers/footers no, actual dictation no, future cpl increase no (what a surprise).  I take the test, 1 easy DS and 1 technical OP.  I get another email giving me some more company info and informing me that I did "very welll!" on the test.  This email mentions "several shift differentials, please let me know if you have questions and I can send the paperwork right away."  So I'm thinking about how I can move my shifts around on this day/that day, etc. and I email back requesting info about the shift differentials so that I can arrange my schedule. This was apparently not an appropriate question.  No reply.  That was 3 days ago.  I guess the only appropriate questions are no questions.  Done and done.  This was my experience with PS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)