Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Andrews.. (Views: 36)

To Oldtimer...SM - Old Anon

Posted: Sep 11th, 2016 - 8:19 am In Reply to: Lay offs at Breitner - Oldtimer

We were told on a conference call on, I think, 8/22 or 8/23, that the account we were working on had been taken (stolen) by Nuance (it was a big New Jersey healthcare system) and we would only have work until 8/31. I worked out my time so as to stay in good standing with Breitner and received my last paycheck which included 8/1 through 8/31 plus my unused PTO by US mail on 9/3. Coincidentally, I was part-time but don't know if that had any bearing on being let go. They said they would keep some people to cross train on other accounts, but I wasn't one of them. I had been with them for almost 1-1/2 years and had good line counts and quality, but they just didn't have anymore work for me. I don't know what your criteria was for you being laid off, unless you worked on the NJ hospital account, or it was something else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)