Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Oh that useful Smart Summary - LDSMT

Posted: Aug 18th, 2016 - 11:09 am In Reply to: Help me with my math, please, LDSMT - MT41

I wish I could help. Truthfully, I rarely even open the Smart Summary to see what it says. Certainly, the math doesn't add up with what you quoted. I have always thought the Smart Summary was something they just send to us for our information, but isn't a tool they use to look at us, if that makes any sense. They have all their other reports that they use to micromanage us, and the Smart Summary is something computer generated that comes to us so we can see how we are progressing or not. I don't think any of management looks at our Smart Summary. Where they get the information from or how it adds it up is beyond me.

I just opened my last one up to look at it and frankly there are just too many numbers and percentages in all those error columns to even want to take the time to figure it out.

I just wouldn't take much stock in it. If there is a problem with your work, you will hear about it regardless of what the Smart Summary shows.

Maybe someone else has more insight?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)