Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Wow! Such hate! All I did was answer the question. - LDSMT

Posted: Aug 18th, 2016 - 9:40 am In Reply to: You have a primary for whatever reason - And dont bounce around like the rest of us

I get it, for whatever reason, you don't like me. I do have a primary account but this year of NJA has seen all kinds of accounts come into my queue. I've seen more accounts this year than in my whole past 13 years doing this job. I don't always get to work just on my primary account either. There are many other accounts in my BOB that come through when my primary is out. If you focus on those things that cause a critical error you are "not likely" to fail an audit. Even if you have enough small errors on one or 2 jobs to have a job or 2 fail, you should still be able to pass an audit. It doesn't matter what account I am working on, I always pay careful attention to name, age, date of service, cc's, and lab values. Those are the areas that are most likely to cause a failed job. That was a tip given to me by a PC and so far it has served me well to always focus on those areas.

That being said, I've seen the crappy accounts out there. I get that it might be hard for someone who gets those accounts day in and day out.

I assume the question was asked in the first place to see if there might be a focus on failing MTs that are older and have full benefits. I have not found that to be the case with me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)