Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Dear Nuance - ettuMT

Posted: Aug 13th, 2016 - 9:56 am

Okay.  You've had your laugh, and I know, while you're busy cutting your transcription staff you think you're being really stealthy and all, but the thing is, we see through it.  Now, you have a lot of suits sitting up there who are really smart, and they're feeling pretty good about the policies they can come up with to stick it to the MLS more and more.  But we see through that too.  We know you realized your mistake too far into the game with your own metric system.  I really hope THAT person was on the "you're fired!" list.  So what to do, what to do?  Oh, yes.  Let's take their work and farm it out.  Then let's make all these promises we can't deliver.  We're going to make sure you can't ask for help and make sure when you're making too much, you are targeted to find any and all mistakes to drop you back down to size.  Guess what?  We see through that too!  And what has it gotten you?  Some recent lost accounts because they are unhappy with the quality they are getting?  Well, even well-educated suits should be able to see that one coming.  And all a smart business would have to do is pay a fair wage where you would get loyal MTs who, before Nuance, knew their accounts, knew how to type, knew how to keep a TAT, and kept the providers happy.  At least smart business owners who actually had patient care in mind.  But, Nuance, we see through that little farce too.  So when it all doesn't work, you go back to your drawing board and think how you can make us drink the koolaid.  So in the name of "listening to us" (was I the only one who actually missed not seeing "new and exciting?), you did something that made sense.  But since we know you and how you operate now, I don't think any of us were naive enough to believe you were doing anything for your staff nor for the providers nor patient safety.  You have penalized us for the very platform you give us to work on, worse than we ever were before.  You have taken away a source of help when needed by the very people put in that position to do that very thing!  You have made quality control our enemy.  You are right, Nuance.  You listened.  You listened to our complaints, and you found a new way to beat us down and take away pay so you could stuff your pockets, all in the name of helping us.  And we see through it. 

In the end, we see the truth.  We see that your suits don't have the cojones to just say they made a mistake, and they are paying 7 cents across board for everything, which is exactly what is paid with the companies they farm it out to.  You don't have the cojones to cut your staff which is what you're trying to do anyway after you've used us to train your VR or to give to Indian counterparts. 

You have taken away just about everything, but you cannot make us drink that koolaid when we know what is in the cup.  There is no way I will ever believe that anything about Nuance is for patient safety, is for providing the best service to their clients, or laughingly, that you actually care about any of your staff.  Anyone not making a fat little salary is nothing more than the mud on the bottom of your shoe, and even they are as expendable as an old piece of gum.

Seems you're not all that smart at all.  I never liked koolaid much anyway, and I figure there's a special place for people who put their own greed above everything else.  Hope you pack a lot of sunscreen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)