Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

No hope for the new pay plan - Sad Sally

Posted: Aug 12th, 2016 - 5:19 am

The first time Nuance introduced a change to the pay plan back in late 2014, it resulted in raises for our entire team.  As soon as corporate realized what they had done, they withdrew the plan and altered it so that it caused a 50-60% pay cut (over the original amount, not the raised amount).  When we all began angrily complaining about it, they amended it, which caused a 20-30% cut over the original amount.  Quite a few of us left, including our TSM and COM.  I stayed.  I still don't know why. 

My point here is that if this latest change ends up being financially beneficial to us, my belief is that they will rescind it and alter it so that it results in another pay cut.  If it results in another pay cut, it's likely because they need to reduce the workforce again and this is cheaper for them, tax-wise, than lay-offs or terminations. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)